Pages

12.15.2011

Scrapped "Balancing Act" ideas for TF2

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been lazy busy lately. 



The Delivery boy "Yo, you betta have a good tip"
I can think of a few cool weapons to go with this one.

 The dishwasher, pasta or perhaps octopus soup in the top bowl.
  

Drinks for two* 
I might just do this one for fun to see how it will turn out. I think if I assign one jigglebone per glass and set the values correctly, the glasses will slide from one side to another very slowly. Think Titanic or actually Inception. 


*possible team taunt:

1. Press the taunt button
2. A wild teammate appears
3. A toast to my "sweetheart"
4. Drink up!



Don't know if it's possible to add sounds to hats, but it would be cool to hear bouncing tea cups.


This was going to be for Christmas but I decided against it. The front and back covers and maybe some of the pages would flap up and down. 


This one is similar to the "Perfect Posture" (stack of books) but could be part of a "Naughty Schoolboy" pack. With a Compass or an X-Acto Knife  taped to a ruler as a weapon.
I thought of a cool way to make the straps stretch as the books bounce. Each part of the strap would be assigned to the closest book bone and when the books bounce, the straps would "stretch". The clipping problem would be solved by just making sure there are 2 edge loops per bone on the strap. One on top and one at the bottom of each book.

Also, I wonder if it's possible to make the apple on top roll form side to side with jigglebones. Or maybe just make a simple rolling animation that's controlled by the character's direction. I really wanted to just make a fake poster w/the scout's mom in the background dressed as a "Naughty Schoolgirl" with a spanking paddle in her hand. But I didn't want to cross any lines since there might be (lets say) a guy/lady who does all the kill icons and no one else makes them but him/her, or same thing with posters. Sorry if that sounds weird or doesn't make any sense.


I was going for the "woman carrying water in Africa" look. It would be cool if something like this was made and the proceeds went to http://www.charitywater.org/


"The Circus Act" The taunt for this item would look really funny.


and finally, some bowling balls. I have never gone bowling and didn't know the holes were not equidistant. I mean it makes sense, but I never thought about it.

...also speaking of balls, a soccer ball would have been cool for the scout with the promo items.

Thanks for reading.