Pages

4.22.2012

Garden Variety + Magic Show

Click and drag to rotate the models below:

The has has 2 versions/styles, solid=gnome, stars=wizard

Flamingo: Melee (garden variety pack) replaces the "Conscientious Objector".

Wand: same (faked the reflection for viewing purposes here, has "ice" material in game)


that is all.

p.s. I'm hoping that everyone knows it's a given when it comes to fixing and tweaking things afterwards. I just want to get these ideas out first. I understand that people are very sensitive when it comes to their game (talking about the consumers) and they don't want any foreign objects they don't deem worthy in there. I assure you that the modeling/texturing... part is easy. I'm just trying to show 'creativity', and push the boundaries when it comes to silliness and the funnies. Not really attempting to showcase or concentrate on any specific skill (ex. modeling). So speed comes first, also lack of available time is to blame for non-polished work. You'll be surprised what a difference an extra day or two makes on a single model. (All these were done in under a few hours)

Once the blog hits a certain number (of hits) I'm gonna make a couple of neat (HIGH RES) wallpapers to thank you guys/gals. (also please note that with an 800 poly limit, there isn't really much you can do, although my next item is going to push the limit and I promise, it's gonna be epic)

p.p.s. Still refusing to do lods properly, (which again, very easy, but waiting for an official lod chart from Valve)

p.p.p.s. Also, I rather have people either hate or love something I do, instead of having meh like feelings.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the mini rant.